Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken "hot pocket" recipe. To cook bbq chicken "hot pocket" you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket":
- Get 4 croissants
- Take 5 oz chicken breast
- Get 2 slice pepperjack cheese
- Take 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Get 2 tbsp jalepeño
- Provide 2 tbsp onion
- Provide 1 portabella mushroom
- Provide 1 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
Steps to make BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket":
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In frying pan over medium heat, cook chicken breast to internal temperature of 165°F. Season with cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder.
- Take crossaint dough and flatten with rolling pin. Cut into 2 evenly sized squares. In center of one, place 1 slice pepperjack cheese.
- Wash and dice veggies.
- When chicken is fully cooked, remove from heat. Set on top of pepperjack cheese. Cover with other slice of cheese and veggies.
- Use second square of dough to cover insides, and press firmly together with other dough to seal. Cut away excess dough.
- Cook on baking sheet for 10-12 minutes. Remove, brush BBQ sauce over crust, and return to oven for 3-5 minutes.
If you find this BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.