Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb microwave chocolate cake recipe. To cook low carb microwave chocolate cake you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake:
- Get 1⁄8 cup coconut flour
- Provide 1⁄8 cup almond flour
- Use 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- Get 1⁄4 cup melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it)
- Use 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- Get 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Swerve (or fake it with 1⁄4 cup erythritol and 1⁄8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda)
- Provide 1 egg
Instructions to make Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake:
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam.
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm.
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat.
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought.
If you find this Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.