Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetable soup recipe. You can have roasted vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Vegetable Soup:
- Get tiny baby carrots
- Prepare chopped celery or sub with fennel
- Use whole kernel corn
- Get large turnip root
- Use medium sized Yukon gold potatoes
- Prepare Enokitake or Enoki mushrooms
- Use large onion
- Prepare vegetable juice drink like V-8
- Prepare salt
- You need extra virgin olive oil
- Get ground black pepper
Steps to make Roasted Vegetable Soup:
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit I used convection setting. Chop the turnip. And potatoes.
- Chop the celery leaves and all. Add the corn with the rest of the vegetables to a bowl. Coat everything with the olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet with parchment paper and season with salt. Put into the oven for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven let rest 10 minutes. Carefully pick up the sides of the parchment paper and pour into a pot. No trim the mushrooms. Mainly the root end.
- When trimmed add to the soup with the vegetable drink
- Slow simmer covered for 40 minutes.
If you find this Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.