Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chestnut Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
One more thing a lot of you might like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the point that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the people trying to lose some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your home I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut manju recipe. You can cook chestnut manju using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chestnut Manju:
- Get 10 grams Butter
- Prepare 30 grams Egg
- Provide 100 grams Flour
- You need 30 grams Sugar
- Get 1⁄5 tsp Baking soda
- You need 1⁄5 tsp Water (to dissolve the baking soda)
- Prepare 180 grams Shiro-an
- Prepare 8 Sweet simmered chestnuts
- Prepare 1 Egg yolk
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Mirin
- Use 1 dash Poppy seeds
Instructions to make Chestnut Manju:
- Put the sugar and the room temperature butter in a bowl and cream.
- Gradually add in the egg and blend into the mixture.
- Heat the bowl on a double boiler and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the dissolved baking soda.
- Remove from the double boiler and add in the flour.
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, wrap each chestnut in shiro-an.
- Dust the counter with flour and roll out the dough into a cylinder with your hands.
- Use a knife to divide into 8 sections.
- Spread out the dough, place the white bean paste covered chestnut in the center, and wrap it up.
- Combine the egg yolk with the mirin and coat the manju. Top with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven.
If you find this Chestnut Manju recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.