Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy almond cookies (with egg whites) recipe. You can have crunchy almond cookies (with egg whites) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites):
- Get 200 g egg whites (6 egg whites)
- Provide 70 g flour
- Provide 150 g sugar (less or more)
- Prepare 300 g almond slice
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Use 80 g oil
Steps to make Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites):
- Line up the parchment paper in the baking pan. Grease with cooking spray or butter.
- In a mixing bowl,combined all the ingredients except almond slices.
- Beat until pale and smooth than fold into almond slices. Mixed gently, do not over-mix.
- Take one spoon and spread it on the parchment paper. Leave space between cookies.
- Bake on 350F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edge.
- Allow them to cool down before transferring to the plate or container.
- Enjoy the crunchy almond cookies!
- ❤️happy Baking❤️
If you find this Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.