Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be happy to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
Another thing that many individuals would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For people who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your home I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb stuffed peppers recipe. To make low carb stuffed peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb stuffed peppers:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- Get 1 onion, diced
- Provide 1 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1⁄2 head cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped
- Provide 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1 T dried basil
- Use 2 t dried oregano
- Take 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Get 3 cups marinara sauce
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Low carb stuffed peppers:
- Cut peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Blanch in boiling salted water until SLIGHTLY softened. Do not overcook.
- Saute onions and garlic until translucent.
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes, cauliflower, seasonings, egg and 1⁄2 cup cheese with ground beef or turkey and combine well.
- Stuff blanched peepers with meat mixture
- Put 1⁄2 marinara in bottom of large baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers on top and top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and bake at 375F until internal temp is 155F aprox 1 hour
- Remove covers and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
If you find this Low carb stuffed peppers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.