Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low carb egg sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb egg sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb egg sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb egg sandwich recipe. You can have low carb egg sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low carb egg sandwich:
- Get 3 large eggs
- Use 3 slice tomatoes
- You need 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp water
- Provide nonstick spray
- Use 1 salt and pepper
Instructions to make Low carb egg sandwich:
- Beat your eggs. Spray your pan with nonstick.
- Heat a pan. Then take cheese and form a ring on the pan about 7 inches across. Don't overheat turn it off heat just long enough to pour your egg
- Pour some your eggs in the center of cheese ring. About half of them, don't overflow turn your heat back on. When the eggs turn a bit white cover with a lid.
- Lift the lid take the water aput around the out side part of ring of cheese. Cover immediately to steam the eggs. This will take seconds to do.
- Take lid off turn your egg cheese ring over let stay about 20 seconds remove to a plate. This is you bread substitute. Careful when you salt your tomatoes because the cheese taste salty already.
- Take emaining eggs and fry till done put on top of cheese ring egg add tomatoes salt pepper fold egg over serve hope you enjoy.
If you find this Low carb egg sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.