Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low carb) recipe. To cook mushroom hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low carb) you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb):
- Get 100 gms Enoki Mushrooms
- Prepare 100 gms Shimeji Mushrooms (quartered)
- Use 85 gms Eggplant (cubed)
- Take 1 Small Zucchini
- Use 1 Cup Pumpkin (cubed)
- Get 100 gms Bok Choy (Approx 1 bunch)
- Use 50 gms Bean Shoots
- Provide 1 tbs Light Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tbs Oyster Sauce (Vegan oyster sauce if you wish)
- Take 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Get 1 tsb fish sauce (leave out for vegetarian)
- Prepare 1 tsp Five Spice
- Take 1 tbs Sugar
- Use 1 tbs thinly sliced ginger
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves thinly sliced
- Provide 100 gms Firm Tofu (cut into blocks)
- You need Handful Corriander for garnish
- Get 1 red chili sliced for garnish
- Get 3-4 Cups Water
Instructions to make Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb):
- In a claypot or large pot, heat the Sesame oil on a low flame, add the garlic and ginger and fry quickly
- Add the oyster, fish, soy sauce and sugar.
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini & Eggplant
- Add 3 cups of water, bring to boil and turn down heat. Cook until pumpkin is cooked through, add more water if required.
- Once pumpkin is cooked through, add the tofu and bok choy. Cook for a minute or 2 and serve.
- Garnish with, bean shoots, chilli, and Corriander
If you find this Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.