Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats that you can eat. You may already know this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb tokyo coconut chicken recipe. You can cook low carb tokyo coconut chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken:
- Prepare 1 chicken breast, roughly diced
- Provide 1 medium onion, roughly diced (you don't want very small pieces)
- You need 1 large or 2 small bell peppers, preferably red, sliced into small strips
- Get 1-2 green onions, finely sliced
- You need 60 grams (approximately 1⁄4 cup) mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), roughly chopped/broken
- Provide 180 ml (about 6 ounces) coconut cream or coconut milk (cream has more fat, and is preferred)
- You need 1 cube chicken bullion
- Take salt
- Use black pepper
- You need hot pepper powder
Instructions to make Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken:
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, start cooking onions in your preferred oil. I used a mix of butter and olive oil. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste, and stir occasionally until they just start to become translucent.
- Add the chicken to the skillet, along with another dash of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Add the nuts to the skillet and mix.
- Add the green onions. If you like your food spicy, add some hot peppers, or if you are in Tokyo, a little portion of a 100 yen package of hot chili powder from your friendly neighborhood Lawson's convenience store will work great.
- Add 60ml (2 ounces) of water and cook for maybe 30 seconds, then add the bell peppers and cook for one minute more.
- Mix the bullion cube with another 60ml (2 ounces) of water, and add to the skillet, along with the coconut cream.
- Heat and mix just until the dish is hot again (but don't boil). Take it off the heat and serve.
If you find this Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.