Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals per week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp,scallop and mushroom stuffed peppers recipe. You can have shrimp,scallop and mushroom stuffed peppers using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers:
- Take 3 lb shrimp
- Provide 1 lb scallops
- Prepare 1 packages portobello mushrooms
- Use 1 olive oil
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup onions
- Use 1 1⁄4 cup garlic
- Get 1 stock scallon
- Use 1 cup asiago and parmesan thick sliced cheese pieces
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup peas
- You need 6 large peppers. assortment of colors
- Get 1 wax or bakers paper
- You need 1 1⁄4 butter
Instructions to make Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers:
- As your cleaning shrimp heat up a little olive oil in a pan add the scallions onion and garlic and start to cook on a low heat
- while the onion mix is cooking in the pan chop up the mushrooms into chunks, the shrimp in half and put it to the side
- Hollow out all of your peppers they create a bowl when they're standing up
- Cut small holes in the bottom of the peppers so the moisture Will be able to get out as they cook
- Place the wax paper and a large pan and line the Peppers up spray them lightly with a cooking spray or rub a little olive oil on them as well
- Now place your shrimp scallops peas and mushrooms into the onion olive oil mixture
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink add any seasonings and a little bit of lemon pepper
- Stir the shrimp mixture and and butter as you go
- Once that is done you can start stuffing your peppers. Spoon the mixture into the peppers untill they are full
- Put the cheese mixture on top of the peppers to cover the shrimp
- Bake in the oven on the lower rack (about 2 up from bottom) at 400°F for 20 minutes
- Then turn on the broiler do about 2 minutes take it out look and get another 2 minutes if needed
- I like to serve this dish with the risotto or a rice on the side for the extras that don't fit in the peppers
If you find this Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.