Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq bacon wrapped chicken recipe. To make bbq bacon wrapped chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Get 3 large chicken breast
- Prepare 1 packages bacon
- Get 1 packages cream cheese
- Get 1 sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce
- Provide 1 salt
- Use 1 pepper
- Provide 1 onion powder
- Provide 1 garlic powder
Steps to make BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Cut chicken in halves to make thinner. Then cut into 2 inch by 2 inch strips.
- In a bowl season with pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Cut pieces of cream cheese to fit the strip of chicken, then wrap with bacon. Place in a shallow baking pan. Space the chicken a half inch apart.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. About half way through drain some of the fat off.
- When the chicken is done drizzle with bbq sauce and place back in the oven on broil. Let it broil till bacon is crispy and bbq sauce is bubbly. Take out flip all of the strips drizzle with bbq sauce place back in the oven and let that side crisp up and bbq sauce bubble.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy :)
If you find this BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.