Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barbeque mango fried chicken recipe. You can cook barbeque mango fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barbeque mango fried chicken:
- You need 1 packages chicken thighs
- Provide 2 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Use 1 tbsp black pepper
- Use 2 tbsp Rosemary
- Get 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tbsp Seasoned salt
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup Sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Mango concentrate
- Use 3 cup All purpose flour
Steps to make Barbeque mango fried chicken:
- First preheat frying oil
- Second prep chicken with spices in flour
- Third Once oil is ready start to fried chicken on both sides for about 10 minutes each side or until a light golden brown crust
- Forth when chicken is golden brown not all the way done through put in baking pan with about 3 teaspoons of water in the pan
- Fifth poor sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce over the chicken and brush it to get every part of the chicken coated
- Sixth poor mango concentrate over chicken brush again to make sure the chicken is coated then put in oven about hour and a half on 350
If you find this Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.