Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Potato Gnocchi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potato Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your system and or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato gnocchi recipe. To cook baked potato gnocchi you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Potato Gnocchi:
- You need 3 Cups Potato Gnocchi
- You need 16 oz Bolognese Sauce
- Get 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Get 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsly
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Use To Taste Salt and Peoper
Steps to make Baked Potato Gnocchi:
- Set oven to 375. Boil potato gnocchi for 3 minutes. Grease a medium sized baking dish with olive oil.
- After the Gnocchi has been boiled and strained add it to a medium sized mixing bowl, also add the ricotta and a spoon full of the bolognese sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add about half of the gnocchi mixture into the baking dish. Add half of the bolognese sauce and a 1⁄2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, gnocchi mixture, sauce and cheese.
- Cover baking dish and bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Uncover baking dish and broil on high for 5-6 minutes or until brown on top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve :)
If you find this Baked Potato Gnocchi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.