Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corned Beef Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef casserole recipe. You can have corned beef casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Casserole:
- Take 12 oz. can Corned Beef (broken up)
- Get 8 oz. extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp)
- Take 1 C. Sweet Onion diced
- Get 10 oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Provide 1⁄2 C. Milk (any fat percent)
- Prepare 6 C. Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked)
Instructions to make Corned Beef Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together
- Mix the soup & milk together.
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni.
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Corned Beef Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.