Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steak Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak salad recipe. To make steak salad you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak Salad:
- Get 2 lb beef sirloin steaks
- Provide 12 cherry tomatoes
- Take 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Get 1 jar (7.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- Prepare 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Take 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Use 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- Take 1⁄2 tsp dried rosemary
- Take 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp minced garlic
- Use 6 cups baby spinach
Instructions to make Steak Salad:
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
If you find this Steak Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.