Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Philly Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philly Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You may already know this since you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times during each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to philly grilled cheese recipe. You can have philly grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Philly Grilled Cheese:
- Use 8 slice bread
- Provide 8 slice Velveeta sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 lb thin sliced shaved sandwich beef steak
- You need 1 green peppers
- Get 1 red onions
- Get 1 butter
Steps to make Philly Grilled Cheese:
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Heat medium skillet over medium high heat. Sweat veggies. Add beef and cook until no longer pink.
- When cooked, transfer mixture with slotted spoon to bowl as to drain grease.
- In another skillet, turn to medium high heat.
- Place 2 slices of bread butter side down. Add 1 piece of cheese on top of each piece of bread. Place a small spoonful of steak mixture on top of each piece of cheese. Place other piece of cheese on top and place remaining two pieces of bread butter side up.
- Let toast in pan until golden brown and cheese melted flipping carefully once.
- Finish all sandwiches. Enjoy.
If you find this Philly Grilled Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.