Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pizza macaroni casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza macaroni casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza macaroni casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8 percent! That’s a fantastic number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza macaroni casserole recipe. To cook pizza macaroni casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza macaroni casserole:
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- Get 2 can pizza sauce
- Take 32 oz velveeda cheese
- Prepare 16 oz elbow macaroni
- Take 1 chopped bacon or bacon bits
- Prepare 1 sausage, pepperoni, etc. whatever you prefer, or nothing extra
- Get 16 biscuits (Pillsbury)
- Get 1 shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 pinch salt, pepper, garlic, etc.
Steps to make Pizza macaroni casserole:
- Make bacon if necessary
- Boil elbow macaroni
- Brown ground beef
- Place biscuits in deep rectangular greased pan. Press biscuits to the bottom and if one or two are left pull apart and fill in the holes, place in 350° oven for 10 minutes
- Strain macaroni then add velveeda cheese. Stir till cheese is melted. Cut velveeda into small pieces first
- Add ground beef, pizza sauce, spices, bacon, and whatever else. Stir and leave on heat for around 10 minutes.
- Pour everything evenly over the biscuits. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and then pepperoni if wanted
- Place back in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes
- Let it cool down and enjoy
If you find this Pizza macaroni casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.