Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that including beans on your green salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to snap'n peppery beef jerky recipe. You can cook snap'n peppery beef jerky using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky:
- Provide Hardware Needed
- You need 1 dehydrator
- Use 1 Jerky Gun
- Use Basting Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1⁄4 cup liquid smoke
- Get 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Provide Ingredients
- Get 2 1⁄2 lb 93⁄7 ground beef
- Prepare 2 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 1 1⁄8 tsp of Accent seasoning
- You need 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1⁄4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 1⁄8 tbsp meat tenderizer
- Use 1 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp brown sugar
Steps to make Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky:
- In a small bowl mix all of the basting sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients by hand. Make sure all of the spices are well incorporated into the ground beef.
- Load the jerky gun and begin squeezing out long strips of jerky onto the dehydrator trays.
- With a basting brush, brush all of the jerky strips with the basting sauce. (You only need to do the top side at this time.)
- Turn the dehydrator on and set it to the jerky setting which is 160°F/71°C. Let it run for 2 hours.
- Turn all of the jerky strips over and pat them with paper towels to remove excess grease. Baste the tops with the basting sauce and let run another 2 hours.
- Wipe off the excess grease with a paper towel. Flip the jerky strips and wipe again. Baste with sauce and dehydrate for 1 hour.
- One last time. Wipe off the excess grease with a paper towel. Flip the jerky strips and wipe again. Baste with sauce and dehydrate for 1 hour.
- They are ready to eat warm, but I like to let them cool. The basting sauce transforms into an almost savory candy-like coating and gives the jerky some snap.
- Notes: My jerky gun came with 2 tips. 1 for making thin jerky and a dual tip for making thicker ones. I used the thicker tip for this recipe. If you wish to make the thinner kind, you will need to adjust the dehydrating times accordingly.
If you find this Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.