Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best What's up casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to What's up casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to what's up casserole recipe. To cook what's up casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook What's up casserole:
- Take 1 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- Get 1 medium onion
- Get 1 packages taco seasoning
- Use 1 box Macaroni and cheese Noodles minus cheese powder
- Prepare 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- Use 1 1⁄2 dozen Round tatter tots or soft pretzel bites
- Take 2 cup Cheese of choice
- You need 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide 2 cup water
Steps to make What's up casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Chop or dice onion to your preference
- In large nonstick pot Add water, oil an onion and bring to a simmer until onions are close to soft ( transparent )
- In separate pot bring water to a boil add macaroni noodles and cook until done strain and set aside
- When onions are close to transparency remove and place in bowl an set aside
- In the same nonstick pot begin to brown ground beef
- When ground beef is close to done (little to no pink) add onion from bowl
- Cook tater tots or pretzel bites
- Add tomato sauce and taco seasonings to nonstick pot
- Bring to a medium simmer
- When contents have thickened add macaroni noodle and stir in
- In a 13 by 9 Pyrex casserole dish add contents
- place cooked tater tots or pencil bites evenly across the top distribute cheese evenly across the top and bake for 10 minutes
If you find this What's up casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.