Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot black bean chili recipe. To cook crockpot black bean chili you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Use 2 pounds ground beef
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 green pepper, chopped
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 1 can black beans, do not drain
- Get 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- You need 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- Take 6 tablespoons chili powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon cumin
- Get 3 tablespoons oregano
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon Adobo
- Get Sour cream
- You need Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese
Steps to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef……
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot……
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well…
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.