Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are additionally going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
For individuals who have difficulties losing weight you’re also going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. In fact studies have shown that individuals can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product in their diet. The to so for anyone on a weight loss system who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. And of course mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s beef chilli dry recipe. To make whosayna’s beef chilli dry you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg Beef Fillet (chinese cut)
- Take Salt (as required)
- Provide dash White Pepper
- Provide dash Black Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- You need 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Get 1 tsp Meat Tenderiser
- Get Sauce:
- Use 1⁄4 cup Tamarind Sweet Sauce
- Use 1⁄4 cup Tomato sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Provide 1 tsp Soya sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Use 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Provide 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- Provide 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- Take 1⁄2 cup Spring Onions (chopped)
- Prepare 1 and half cup Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum (cubed)
- Use 11 ) 3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- Provide 1 tsp Cornflour (mix with 1⁄4 cup water)
Steps to make Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry:
- In a bowl put fillet pieces add salt, peppers powder, ginger and garlic paste and mix well let it marinate for three hours. - Pour fillet pieces on a tray and spread them, sprinkle cornflour generously. Toss the other side and sprinkle more cornflour till all pcs are covered well. - In a nonstick pan add little oil and fry fillet pieces in batches, till nicely browned up. - Remove in a plate and keep aside.
- Sauce: - In a pan add 3 tablespoon of oil and keep on flame add garlic and ginger, saute add capsicum and green chillies stirfry it. - Remove capsicum and green chillies in a plate. - Add all chutney, sauces and chilli flakes and keep on boil as it bubbles add cornflour mixture and stir continously should thicken to pouring consistency. - Add fried fillet pcs and fried capsicum in it and toss it will kind of dry up, remove from flame add chopped spring onions and toss. - Serve hot!!
If you find this Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.