Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Another thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
One more thing that many people would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. For folks who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. Something you might or may not recognize is that within a very short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tendon soup with vegetables / nilaga / bone broth recipe. You can have beef tendon soup with vegetables / nilaga / bone broth using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth:
- You need 500-700 g beef, with tendon and bone in
- Take 2 medium red onions, quartered
- You need 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- Get 3 dried bay leaves
- Prepare 2 large potatoes, quartered
- Get 3 pinches black peppercorns
- Provide to taste Ground black pepper
- Provide to taste Salt
- Prepare 3-4 cups water
- Use 1 beef bullion or broth cube
- You need 1 bunch Chinese pechay (see step 9 photo), separated
- Get 4-5 cabbage leaves, whole but separated
- Take 1 bunch green beans, tips and threads removed
- Take 2 carrots, quartered
- Prepare 1 stalk leek, cut crosswise (optional)
Instructions to make Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth:
- Since this is beef tendon, you'll need a pressure cooker! Rub salt and pepper all over the beef. Add in the bones (this is what makes it tasty!), the beef meat, and the tendon in the pot. Throw in one of the onions, the bay leaves and 3 garlic cloves. Add the bullion cube and 3-4 cups water, depending on size of your pot. It should cover the beef.
- Cover properly and pressure cook for 15 mins- btw only start timing it when it starts to whistle. So that means its actually in the pot for more than 15… Take note of this.
- When it's time, turn off the heat and follow your pressure cooker instructions to avoid getting scalded with boiling liquid!
- After opening, bring it back to the stove. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add your potatoes and the remaining onions, garlic. Simmer on medium heat covered. About 10 mins.
- Add your carrots, simmer for another 7 minutes.
- Add green beans, leeks, cover another 3 mins. I normally add one red finger chili at this point, and I run my knife in the middle to let the heat come out when cooking. Gives just enough spiciness to the soup. ;)
- Taste, adjust saltines or spiciness. Add the the pechay, cover for another minute then turn off the heat.
- Leave it covered for another 2 minutes then separate the veggies unto a plate to prevent over cooking.
- Serve while hot. Eat with rice (in Asia).
If you find this Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.