Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to halloween eyeballs in worms (spaghetti & meatballs) recipe. To cook halloween eyeballs in worms (spaghetti & meatballs) you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs):
- Get Worms (spaghetti)
- Take 1 lb Spaghetti pasta
- Take 1 can 29oz Tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 envelope McCormick Spaghetti seasoning
- You need 1 pot of salted pasta water
- Provide Eyeballs (meatballs)
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 lb Lean ground beef- 97⁄3
- Provide 15 each Green Olive slices with pimento
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Bread crumbs- Italian seasoned or plain
- Prepare 1 large Egg
- Get 1 tbsp each- garlic & onion powder
- Get 1 tsp each- salt & pepper
- Provide 1 non stick cooking spray
Instructions to make Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs):
- Preheated oven to 350°f
- Place pasta water on high heat to boil. Cook pasta according to package.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine: ground beef, salt & pepper, garlic & onion powder, egg and bread crumbs.
- Form golf ball sized meatballs and place them on the baking sheet. Press one olive slice directly in center of meatball to make an "eyeball".
- Place eyeballs (meatballs) in oven and cook 30-35 minutes until firm.
- In a sauce pan combine Tomato sauce and McCormick season package. You can add in diced onions and garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms or your favorite spaghetti additions, this is up to you.
- Remove meatballs from oven.
- Combine pasta and sauce, toss, add to serving dish of your choice and arrange "eyeballs" on top of "worms".
- We served with mummy bread (French bead with motzzarella overlapped layered cheese, olive eyes, baked until slightly melted) Enjoy! Happy Halloween!
If you find this Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.