Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nicole's Simple Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nicole's Simple Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You are in addition going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you should be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits might be.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by boosting your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss plan who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And of course because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nicole's simple spaghetti recipe. You can cook nicole's simple spaghetti using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nicole's Simple Spaghetti:
- Get Main Ingredients
- You need 1 1⁄2 lb Lean ground beef- 93⁄7
- You need 1 can 29oz Tomato sauce
- Take 1 can 4oz Italian herb Tomato paste
- You need 6 each Sliced button or crimini mushrooms
- Prepare 1⁄4 large Yellow or Red onion- diced
- Provide 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Provide 1 clove minced garlic or garlic paste
- Prepare 1 lb Spaghetti pasta
- Provide Sesonings
- Provide 1 tbsp Salt for pasta water
- Provide 1 tsp Garlic powder
- You need 1 tsp Onion powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Black pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp McCormick Italian seasoning blend
- Prepare 1 envelope McCormick Thick n Zesty Spaghetti Seasoning
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide Optional additions and serving suggestions
- Take 1 dash grated parmesean cheese topping per serving
- Take 1 pinch chopped flat leaf parsley or basil added on top when served
- You need 1 can diced tomatoes in garlic olive oil for a chunky sauce added at time of sauce.
- Take 1 Serve with crusty french or garlic bread and a crisp salad. Caprasi salad also goes great!
Instructions to make Nicole's Simple Spaghetti:
- Begin by putting a large pasta pot full of water on high heat to boil.
- In the meantime dice the onion and slice the mushrooms. Set aside.
- Place a skillet (10-12 in.) on med-hi heat, add the ground beef in a even layer to the skillet and spinkle evenly with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Brown the seasoned ground beef and break into crumbles with a spatula. (a potato masher works great here also!) Once brown, drain off any excess fat drippings.
- Turn heat on ground beef crumbles to low-med and add the Tomato suace, Tomato paste, (diced tomatoes if using), and McCormick seasoning package. Stir or whisk sauce until blended, cover and simmer until needed. Stirring occasionally.
- By now your pasta water should be boiling. Add the 1tbls. of salt to the pasta water and stir, then add spaghetti pasta and stir to prevent sticking. Do Not add oil to your pasta water as this will make the pasta repel your sauce! Continue stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and cook according to timing on package, usually about 10 minutes.
- While your pasta cooking: In a small skillet heat oil or butter and add onions. Sweat the onions until translucent. Next add mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender. place in a small bowl to serve on side (I have pickey eaters) or add to sauce if desired.
- Once your spaghetti is cooked to aldente or desired tenderness, drain off the water. Do Not rinse your pasta, you will rinse away the startches that help hold the sauce to it!
- Remove sauce from heat.
- In a large serving bowl pour half your sauce into the bottom of your bowl, next pour in spaghetti pasta, then top with remaining sauce. Toss sauce and spaghetti together with tongs until all pasta is coated and sauce is incorporated.
- To serve: place pasta in a nest on plate. Top with optional parmesean cheese and herbs if desired and serve with recommended sides.
If you find this Nicole's Simple Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.