Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish during at least two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe. To cook baked spaghetti w/ zucchini you need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini:
- Prepare 1 box spaghetti noodles
- Prepare 1 packages 1mozzarella cheese 1 mild cheddar cheese
- Take 1 oz ground beef 4 16oz
- Get 2 8 oz jar combination ragu 2 chopped up zucchini 1 green pepper 1 onion
- You need 1⁄4 cup season salt 1garlic clove 1⁄4 of italian seasoning n pepper to taste
Instructions to make Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini:
- preheat oven to 400°F
- Large pot fill with water bring to boil cook noodles for ten mins on high drain n sit aside and n another large pot combine ur zucchini n ur ground beef ur Italian seasoning ur seasoned salt n let cook on the stove until ground beef is brown drain pour ur combination sauce place back on stove let simmer for 1⁄2 hour In ur pan r casserole dish spray with olive oil non-stick spray lay down ur noodles then ur spaghetti sauce ur cheddar cheese then 3 cups noodles ur spaghetti sauce then ur mozzarella cheese thn place n oven for 1⁄2 hour on 375°F
If you find this Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.