Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Homemade Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Homemade Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are related to the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Something else a large number of people would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for individuals who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the actual healing process. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my homemade chili recipe. You can cook my homemade chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Homemade Chili:
- You need 4 and 1⁄2 lbs Ground Beef
- Take 3 Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed)
- Use 2 (15 oz) cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce
- Provide 2 (10 oz) cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained
- Take 1 can Hunt's tomato sauce
- Provide 2 (27 oz) cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed
- Provide Olive oil
- You need 1 large yellow onion chopped
- Get 1 green bell pepper chopped
- Take 1 red bell pepper chopped
- Take 1 large jalapeno pepper chopped
- You need 6 cloves garlic chopped
- Prepare 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Use 2 beef bouillon cubes
- Use 4 bay leaves
- Use 1 Tblsp garlic salt plus extra
- You need 1⁄2 tsp black pepper plus extra
- Take 1 Tblsp chile powder
- Take 1 Tblsp ground cumin
- Prepare 1 Tblsp oregano
- Get Juice of half a lime
- Provide A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 squirt of ketchup
- Use 1 squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup
- You need 1 (8 quart) chili pot
Steps to make My Homemade Chili:
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!
If you find this My Homemade Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.