Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir Fried Beef and Asparagus in Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Beef and Asparagus in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Beef and Asparagus in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is probably the best food you can ingest. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice per week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried beef and asparagus in oyster sauce recipe. To make stir fried beef and asparagus in oyster sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fried Beef and Asparagus in Oyster Sauce:
- Use 200 grams Thinly sliced beef or pork
- You need 1 Sake, salt, pepper
- Get 6 stick Asparagus
- Get 20 cm Japanese leek
- Prepare 1 clove each ☆Ginger, garlic
- Use 1 Sesame oil
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Doubanjiang
- Take 1 tsp each ◎Water, sake
- Provide 1⁄3 tsp ◎ Chinese soup stock
- Use 1 and 1⁄2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
Instructions to make Stir Fried Beef and Asparagus in Oyster Sauce:
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces. Rub sake, salt and pepper in for seasoning.
- Peel the hard part off asparagus. Cut the asparagus and leek diagonally.
- Mince ☆ seasonings. Heat a pan with sesame oil and cook ☆ until fragrant. Add the doubanjiang spicy bean paste and cook together.
- Add the beef, when browned, add ◎, the asparagus stem into the pan.
- Put the leek, the rest of asparagus and the oyster sauce into the pan in the end. Cook all together.
- Finally season with salt and pepper. Serve to a plate. It's done. If you have coarsely ground black pepper, sprinkle on a lot.
- Here is the one with pork. It tastes good, too.
If you find this Stir Fried Beef and Asparagus in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.