Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pacman's Goulash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pacman's Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pacman's Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pacman's goulash recipe. To cook pacman's goulash you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pacman's Goulash:
- Prepare 2 lbs Ground Beef
- Prepare 29 Oz Of Canned Diced Tomatoes (2 cans)
- You need 1 lb Pasta (Any Stlye)
- Take 3-6 Cloves Garlic (Garlic Optional)
- Get 2 Tbsp Butter
- Get 1 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
- Get 1 Tbsp Pepper
- Provide 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- You need 1 Tbsp Oregano
- You need 1 Tbsp Adobo or any other All Purpose Seasoning
- You need Parmesan Cheese
Instructions to make Pacman's Goulash:
- Mix ground beef, garlic (optional), and pepper in a bowl.
- Cook ground beef mixture until no pink remains. Set aside.
- Cook 1lb pasta to desired tenderness (I do just past "Al Dente"), drain, and place pasta back in pot it was boiled in.
- Combine pasta, ground beef, diced tomatoes w/ juices in can, butter, oregano, onion powder, and adobo. Put over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Serve in a bowl and top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
If you find this Pacman's Goulash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.