Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Spaghetti Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Spaghetti Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to contain lots of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple spaghetti recipe recipe. You can have simple spaghetti recipe using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Spaghetti Recipe:
- Take Green Onions/Parsley
- Take Beef/Chicken Sausage
- Prepare 3 Garlic cloves
- Get 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (bertolli classico)
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- Take 100 gr Spaghetti (la fonte)
- Get Pinch Himalayan Salt (I use 1 tablespoon)
Steps to make Simple Spaghetti Recipe:
- Chop all the garlic cloves and green onions
- While your ingredients are ready, now let’s boil your spaghetti into hot water. Don’t forget to add a pinch of salt into the boiling water. Then wait (7 minutes) so your spaghetti cooked.
- Prepare the pan and pour the olive oil. If you want to make your spaghetti more tasty you can add another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and let it fried a little, then add the sausage.
- After the sausage is almost cooked, then add your cooked spaghetti into the pan. Stir it till all of them combined.
- Now add the soy sauce. Wait for awhile then add the oyster sauce. No need another salf for this simple spaghetti recipe.
- Voila! Now your simple spaghetti is served.
If you find this Simple Spaghetti Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.