Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You probably know this because you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. You can have baked spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Spaghetti:
- Get 1 pound ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained
- Prepare 1 jar pasta sauce
- Take Half block cream cheese at room temp
- Take Half a box spaghetti noodles. Cooked according to directions
- You need 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Mix cooked beef with sauce and cream cheese over medium high heat until cheese melts into the sauce and is smooth.
- Toss noodles in the sauce then pour into a large baking pan. Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 until bubbly and top begins to brown.
- I sprinkled parsley on top for some color after I pulled from the oven.
If you find this Baked Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.