Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Empanadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Empanadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You probably know this as you’ve probably been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef empanadas recipe. To make beef empanadas you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Empanadas:
- Use Empanada discos (rounds)
- Get 1 lbs ground beef
- Get Half a cup of raw diced green beans
- Provide 1 small onion diced
- You need 3 cloves garlic minced
- Take Packet Goya Sazon culantro y achiote
- You need 2 Tablespoon Recaito
- Use Half a teaspoon of oregano
- Provide Half a teaspoon of salt
- You need Quarter teaspoon of pepper
- Get Quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
- Use Quarter teaspoon of crushed red chili flake
- Take Tablespoon cornstarch and tablespoon of water mixed together
- Provide Oil for frying
- Use Quarter cup of tomato sauce
Instructions to make Beef Empanadas:
- Defrost your Empanada rounds. Saute the onion, garlic, and green beans in olive oil for about 10 minutes. Add the ground beef until fully cooked. Add the rest of the seasonings and the tomato sauce. cook another 5 minutes. Once the beef mixture is cooked through and has thickened put it aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Start preparing your Empanada rounds by flattening each one out with a rolling pin. Use about a tablespoon to 2 tablespoons of beef mixture and put it in the middle of the round. Fold the empanada round over the mixture to make a half moon, sealing everything inside. Mix together the cornstarch and water and use it as a glue to seal the empanadas. You can use a fork to seal the edges or simply pinch and twist the edges all the way around.
- Fry each empanadas in hot oil for about 2 to 3 minutes per side. They will puff up so pay close attention.
If you find this Beef Empanadas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.