Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re in addition going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
I’m sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with plenty of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for people who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the healing process. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to see that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within a very short period of time there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "everybody in the pool!" beef stir fry recipe. You can cook mike's, "everybody in the pool!" beef stir fry using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry:
- You need Steak And Steak Marinade And Veggies
- Provide 1 lb Tenderloin Or Sirloin Beef [sliced against grain in thin strips]
- Provide 1 tbsp Chinese Chili Sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- Take 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- You need 2 tbsp Sweet And Sour Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp Sirarcha Sauce
- Use 1 tbsp Minced Ginger [heaping]
- Use 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Take 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce [optional]
- Get 2 box 32 oz Beef Broth [you will not need all]
- Prepare 1 packages 1 oz Sun Bird Beef & Brocoli Seasoning [this adds a nice caramel color]
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Black Pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sesame Oil Or Wok Oil
- Take 1 1⁄2 White Onions [cut in strips]
- Use 1 1⁄2 Red Or Yellow Bell Peppers
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Each Sliced Chives And Carrot Strips
- Take 1 can Baby Corn And Bamboo
- Provide 1 1⁄2 Green Bell Peppers
- Use 1 can Water Chestnuts
- Provide 2 Crowns Of Brocoli
- Take 2 cup Snap Peas
- You need Rice
- Use 4 cup Water
- You need 2 cup White Rice
Steps to make Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry:
- Place your dethawed Sirloin or Tenderloin in the freezer for a half an hour. This will make it much easier to slice in thin strips.
- Fill a bowl with 2 cups beef broth and all marinade seasonings except for the Cornstarch or Sesame Oil and mix together.
- Slice beef in thin strips across the grain and place in bowl to marinate in fridge for 1 hour. Stir occasionally.
- Place all vegetables in a large pot and fill with 1" - 1 1⁄2" of water, 1 tsp garlic powder and a little salt. Bring to a boil and turn to lower heat. Steam vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes or until brocoli looks somewhat soft. Stir occasionally. Don't over steam. You'll want a slight snap to your veggies. Drain and set to the side.
- Mix 2 tbs cornstarch with 4 tbs water and set to the side.
- In a large wok, pour in 3 tbs Sesame Oil and heat. Then add beef and all marinade.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes stirring constantly bit keep lid on add much as possible.
- If some or most of your marinade has dissipated, add 1 additional cup of your beef broth and quickly allow it to heat up.
- You'll want to start your rice at the same time as your veggies and cook your beef last.
- Once almost completely cooked, add half of your Cornstarch and mix it in to your marinade fast. Hopefully your marinade will be slightly thicker and will be able to adhere to your veggies when you're ready for them. You will know almost immediately. If not, add the other half of your Cornstarch mixture and stir quickly. If you find it's now too thick, add additional broth a little at a time and stir quickly. You don't want to overcook your meat. You will also want enough marinade to slightly coat your veggies as well.
- Now add all of your steamed veggies to the Wok and stir quickly. Cook for an additional 3 minutes stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and serve atop rice, with soy sauce and chopsticks. If cooking with Sesame Oil, there's really no need for Sesame Seeds to garnish your dish with.
- Since I have two super picky eaters in the house, I was unable to put baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo or snap peas in this specific dish but you certainly can!
- For the rice, prepare it the way the manufacture recommends. Usually, you'll rinse your rice until the water isn't cloudy then bring 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water to a boil and turn down. Keep lid on tight for 15 minutes and do not stir. Remove from heat and let it stand with the lid on for 5 more minutes undisturbed.
If you find this Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.