Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti recipe. You can cook beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti:
- You need 2 box manicotti shells of you choice
- You need 1 lb ground beef (extra lean or your choice)
- Use 32 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- Provide 1 1⁄4 cup 5 cheese parmesan blend
- Prepare 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Use 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Prepare 16 oz small curd 4% cottage cheese
- Use 24 oz sause of your choice (we used spaghetti this time)
- You need 2 9x13 baking pans
Instructions to make Beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti:
- Pre heat oven to 400°
- Boil manicotti as per package directions
- Brown ground beef
- In large bowl mix all cheeses together
- Mix in browned beef to cheese mix
- Stuff shells place in baking pan
- Cover pans with foil bake 400° for 30 min
- You may top with extra cheese before baking if you choose to we add extra to the top before and after baking
- Remove and let cool 10 min and enjoy
If you find this Beef and 6 cheese blend manicotti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.