Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Empanadas my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Empanadas my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to empanadas my style recipe. You can cook empanadas my style using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Empanadas my style:
- Provide 1 can biscuits
- Use 1⁄2 can corn
- Provide 1⁄2 cup rotel
- Use 1 lb ground turkey or ground beef
- Get 1 Green pepper chopped
- Use 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 ground cumin
- You need 1 chili powder
- Provide 1 garlic powder
- Use 1 ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 vegetable oil
- Use 1 Fiesta mixed blended shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 few dashes of hot sauce
Steps to make Empanadas my style:
- Chop up onion and green pepper and put ground turkey or beef in frying pan with onions and pepper. season to your own liking add corn and rotel. Cook at medium heat until meat has browned and veggies are soft.
- Drain all excess greese
- Roll biscuits out until thin like pan cakes.
- Add the meat and vegetables on top on the biscuits top with cheese, fold in half and pinch corners until completely sealed so nothing comes out.
- Add vegetable oil to frying pan to about one inch high let heat to medium high heat then add empanadas to hot oil let heat for about 2 min on each side or until browned on each side.
- Remove from oil place on paper towel to remove excess grease.
- You can top with sour cream and hot sauce if you'd like. Enjoy! 😄
If you find this Empanadas my style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.