Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish during at least two meals a week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these health food every day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna "fonseca style" recipe. To make lasagna "fonseca style" you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna "Fonseca style":
- Take beef
- Use 2 lb ground beef (80⁄20)
- Prepare 1 garlic powder
- Prepare 1 onion powder
- Take adobo
- Provide 10 piece lasagna pasta
- Get 1 can marinara sauce of choice
- Take 1 bag of shredded cheese of choice
- Get 1 box cream cheese
- Prepare 2 tomatoes
Instructions to make Lasagna "Fonseca style":
- On a 12" pan place the ground beef and as is cooking season it with garlic powder, onion powder, and adobo.
- On a pirex (mine is about 10x5) make the bed of lasagna then place put the 2 lb of beef, then sliced tomatoes and then layers of cream cheese (look at the pics) then put the rest of the lasagna pasta on top. then pour some of sauce on top and then the shredded cheese.
- Now simply cover with aluminum paper, put in oven at 375° for about 10 minutes to allow cheeses to melt. And done, compliment with GARLIC TOASTS!
If you find this Lasagna "Fonseca style" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.