Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Burgers With A Kick! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Burgers With A Kick! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! This is an awesome number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed burgers with a kick! recipe. You can have stuffed burgers with a kick! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Burgers With A Kick!:
- You need 2 lb Ground beef, 80⁄20
- Take 1 large Onion
- Prepare 1 loaf Hamburger buns (or bread)
- Take 1 can Chipotles in adobo sauce (small can)
- Provide 1 block of jalapeño pepper jack cheese
- Get 1 Avocado (optional)
- Use 1 Jalapeño peppers (optional- they're hot without 'em)
- Get Arugula (or other greens for topping)
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Stuffed Burgers With A Kick!:
- Open the can of chipotles in adobo sauce. Making sure not to discard any of the "extra sauce", remove the peppers and finely chop them into pieces. (You may choose to discard the seeds that are inside the peppers before chopping them up, but I typically leave them for an additional bit of heat)
- Place the finely chopped chipotle peppers and all the remaining adobo sauce into a large bowl. Add the raw beef and a portion of your onion (chopped fine) if you wish. Season the beef with salt and pepper as desired, and then use your hands to mix this all together.
- Make the thinnest patty you can form out of the beef mixture without there being any holes. Lay flat and place a few slices of your pepper jack cheese into the center of the patty. Make another patty of similar size and thickness and place it on top of the first patty. Gently press the beef layers together along the outside to seal any holes. Set aside and continue this process until all the beef has been used.
- Let the beef patties rest in the refrigerator for about twenty minutes. During this time, I would recommend lighting the grill and chopping the remaining onion and the jalapeños (optional) for grilling. Prepare avocado (optional) and greens for topping.
- Cook patties for approximately 5-7 minutes per side. Time will depend on the heat of your grill and how thick your burgers have been made. I generally cook them until they to begin to char and/or when a bit of cheese escapes from my usual one or two "human error" burger mishaps.
- While the burgers are cooking, either grill or cook on the stove top your remaining onion and jalapeño. Buns/bread can be toasted on the grill following the first flip of the burgers.
- Serve burgers topped with grilled vegetables, arugula, and toasted bread. Keep the water or adult beverage on standby. These babies are just the right amount of heat. Enjoy!
If you find this Stuffed Burgers With A Kick! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.