Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgogi-style stir-fry with beef (or pork) and lettuce recipe. You can have bulgogi-style stir-fry with beef (or pork) and lettuce using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce:
- You need 300 grams Thinly sliced beef or pork
- You need 1⁄2 Onion
- You need 3 to 4 leaves Lettuce
- Prepare 100 to 120 ml Chicken stock ( using Chinese chicken stock powder or Wei-pa is fine)
- Use 30 ml, 2 tablespoons Sugar…A
- Provide 30 ml, 2 tablespoons A. Soy sauce
- Get 30 ml, 2 tablespoons A. Mirin
- Take 7 1⁄2 ml, 3 teaspoons Gochujang spicy chilli paste…A
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoons Grated garlic…A
- Use 1 Pepper….A
- Use 30 ml, 2 tablespoons Toasted sesame seeds….A
- You need 1 Sesame oil
- Use 1 Salt
- Use 1 Pepper
Instructions to make Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce:
- Ingredients A: Put into a bowl and combine.
- For the onion: Slice into 1 to 2 cm widths.
- For the lettuce: Tear roughly (not into too small pieces) and soak in water. At Step 7, drain in a colander.
- For the thinly sliced beef and pork: Cut roughly and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add Step 2. Season with salt and pepper and continue to fry.
- After Step 5 has become tender, add the sliced meat from Step 4. Season with salt and pepper, and continue to fry quickly.
- Without allowing it to burn too much, fry Step 6thoroughly and add Step 1. Reduce the sauce over high heat.
- After about 2 minutes, when the sauce is reduced, turn the heat off. Quickly add the lettuce from Step 3.
- Stir everything together and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on some toasted sesame seeds (not listed in the ingredients).
- The lettuce is still crispy. When you eat it with the meat, it's so delicious.
- You can add any leftover vegetables in the fridge and you can enjoy different variations. Users' comments are so helpful.
- I use this gochujiang chilli paste. You can get in any supermarket.
- I changed this sauce a bit and used it for a fried udon noodle dish.. If you like this recipe, you will definitely love this udon recipe.
If you find this Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.