Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Empanadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Empanadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to empanadas recipe. To cook empanadas you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Empanadas:
- Provide 1 1⁄2 packages ground beef
- Take 1 medium onion
- You need 1 small can of goya tomato sauce
- Get 10 each goya spanish olives stuffed with minced pimentoes
- Provide 4 tbsp goya sofrito
- Provide 1 envelope goya sazon with annatto
- Get 1 tbsp goya minced garlic
- Get 2 packages goya discos for empanadas (orange) ones are the best flavor
Instructions to make Empanadas:
- brown chopmeat in pan until brown then drain fat and return to pan
- saute onions and miced garlic until soft
- once onions and garlic are done put them in your pan with the chopmeat add remaining ingrediants and simmer with cover on for appox. 15 mins
- make sure your goya discs are thawed before starting once they are you are ready to start filling them use about 11⁄2 TBS to each disc try to put meat to one side cause you need to fold over and take a fork and press and seal shut
- in a large pot fill with about 5 cups of oil make sure oil is hot enough then put empandas in cooking about 1 1⁄2 mins on each side then let them drain on paper towels
If you find this Empanadas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.