Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! This is an awesome number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshine's cornbread spaghetti recipe. To cook sunshine's cornbread spaghetti you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti:
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- Get 2⁄3 cup onion diced
- Use 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper diced
- Provide 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers
- You need 1⁄2 box spaghetti noodles
- Prepare 1 packages corn - kits morrison's is what i used
- Provide 1 egg
- Get 3⁄4 cup milk
- You need 1 can 6oz tomato paste
- Provide 1 can water useing the can from tomato paste
- You need 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti:
- In a large pan, add beef, green, yellow bell peppers, and onion, brown the meat, add the garlic powder, diced jalapeno peppers salt and pepper.until meat is cooked. Set a side.
- Boil the spaghetti, following instructions on the box. Drain well add to meat.
- On low heat add tomato paste and 1 can of water into pan of meat ,mix together and then add spaghetti, mix well tossing all together.
- Mix cornbread mix with the egg and milk mix well, in a baking dish spray dish with pam spray …pour half of the cornbread mix into baking dish, spoon in spaghetti, covering with the remainder of cornbread mix.
- Bake on 400 untill cornbread is golden brown be about 16 minutes take out of oven, put ontop of dish mozzarella cheese. - Put It back in the oven put on broiler until cheese is golden brown.
If you find this Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.