Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy yummy lasagna rolls recipe. You can have yummy yummy lasagna rolls using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls:
- Prepare 1 packages Lasagna pasta
- Provide 1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- Get 1 can Del Monte Mushroom pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 small red onion
- Use 6 Diced mushrooms
- Prepare 2 tbsp garlic butter
- You need 1 1⁄2 tbsp adobo
- Use 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp sweet basil
- Use 1 packages Sazon
- Take 1 red pepper chopped
- Get 1 green pepper chopped
- You need 1⁄2 cup chopped chives
- Use 1 green onion chopped
- Provide 1 packages cream cheese
- Get 1 packages cheddar cheese
- Use 1 packages italian blend cheese
- Get 9 slice colby, cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- You need 3 dash olive oil, extra virgin
- Provide 1 tbsp garlic powder (for the cream cheese mixture)
Steps to make Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls:
- In a medium sauce pan heat the olive oil and sautee the red and green peppers until soft and tender. Then cook the beef, seasoning it with the adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley, sazon and the sweet basil. When the meat is ready add 1⁄4 cup of the mushroom sauce and set a side.
- Boil lasagna according to its package.
- In a small pan heat up the garlic butter and sautee the mushrooms and the red onions until tender.
- While the lasagna its cooking, place the cream cheese, the tablespoon of the garlic powder and chives in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- When the lasagna its ready. Place a piece of parchment paper over the counter top and place the lasagna.
- Spread 1 tablespoon or as much as needed of the cream cheese mixture on the lasagna. Top it of with 2 or so tablespoon of the meat and the mushrooms and onions then add a little of the shredded cheddar cheese and roll the lasagna.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a baking pan add 1⁄4 cup of the pasta sauce and place the lasagna rolls. Top them with the remaining sauce, cheese slices, the italian blend, the remaining cheedar cheese and the green onion and bake until all the cheese is melted. ENJOY!!!
If you find this Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.