Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Coconut Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Coconut Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef coconut roast recipe. To make beef coconut roast you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Coconut Roast:
- Take 1.1⁄2 kg Beef - ( cut into small pieces)
- Use 1 Red chilli powder - tblspn
- Provide 1 Coriander powder - tblpsn
- Take 1⁄2 tspn Turmeric powder -
- Take 1 tspn Ginger-garlic paste - each
- You need Salt
- You need To roast and grind
- Get 1⁄2 cup coconut Grated -
- Get 1⁄2 cup onion Small - chopped
- Prepare 1 small 2 , 5 , 1⁄4 tspns masala cinnamon cardamom black pepper Whole - - stick , - cloves - whole -
- Use 1 tspn Red chilli powder -
- You need 1 tspn Coriander powder -
- Take 1⁄4 tspn Turmeric powder -
- Get 1⁄4 tspn-1⁄2 tspn Pepper powder -
- Prepare Curry leaves
- Get Salt
- Use Oil
- Use 2.2 Onion big - chopped finely
- Provide 1⁄4 tspn Garam masala powder -
- Get Salt
- Get Oil
Steps to make Beef Coconut Roast:
- In a pressure cooker,add beef,ginger-garlic paste,red chilli powder,coriander powder and turmeric powder and salt.Mix everything well
- .Add 3 to 4 cups of water,cover cook for about 6-8 whistles(cooking time and the amount of water added depends on the beef u use).
- Open the cooker and see if the water has completely dries up and the beef is cooked well.If there is still gravy left in the cooker,cook till the gravy dries up.
- Now in a pan heat little oil and splutter whole masala listed under” to roast and grind”.Add chopped small onion and grated coconut.Saute till both becomes golden brown.Add red chiili powder.corinder powder,turmeric powder,
- Pepper powder,curry leaves and salt.Saute till the masalas are also roasted well,(keep in low flame only).Remove from fire and let it cool down to room temp.
- Then grind it in a mixer or grinder to a coarse powder.
- Finally in the same pan heat 1 tspn more oil.Add chopped onion and saute till they become light brown.Add cooked beef and coarsely grinded coconut mixture.Mix everything well.Check salt and add if needed.
- Keep in low flame for 2-3 mints.Finally,add garama masala powder and give good mix.remove from fire and serve.
If you find this Beef Coconut Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.