Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe. To cook beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- Prepare 1 packages British cassarole beef
- Prepare 1 medium sweet potato
- You need 2 medium potato
- Use 2 shallotts
- Prepare 1 red onion
- You need 1 brown onion
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Get 1 stock beef
- You need 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp brown sauce
- Provide 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Get 1⁄2 cup red wine
- You need 3 pinch salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, ginger & paprika
- Use 1 tsp bovril
Instructions to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- preheat oven at gas mark 6. place beef in cassarole dish & add red wine. soak the beef for 10 mins.
- chop shallotts, red & brown onions & add to the beef, place in the oven for 15 mins. (this will seal the beef)
- add all the herbs & spices, salt & pepper to the beef & stir well. then add the bovril.
- once its been in the oven for a further 10 mins, add your beef stock. put the lid on & place in the centre of the oven for approx 3.5 hours.
- cut & peel the potatos & add pinch of salt to the water & boil for 30 mins.
- the beef will have been in the oven for 4 hours. take out leaving the lid on & rest for 8 minutes. this will give you time to prepare your potatos.
- mash potatos adding 1 teaspoon butter & 2 pinch of sea salt. then serve up!
If you find this Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.