Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sichuan Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sichuan Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that fish is among the best meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sichuan jerky recipe. To make sichuan jerky you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sichuan Jerky:
- Use 2 lbs ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work)
- You need 3 tbsp Spicy Sichuan Sauce
- Use 4 tbsp soy sauce
Instructions to make Sichuan Jerky:
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too.
- Mix all ingredients together and let marinate overnight.
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1⁄4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted.
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs.
- Break into snackable sized pieces, bag, label and try to make it last through the weekend!
If you find this Sichuan Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.