Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef and Veggies in Broth : Modern Nilaga Soup - Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef and Veggies in Broth : Modern Nilaga Soup - Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They have lots of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is an awesome number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and veggies in broth : modern nilaga soup - canned goods leveled up #lockdown recipe. To cook corned beef and veggies in broth : modern nilaga soup - canned goods leveled up #lockdown you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef and Veggies in Broth : Modern Nilaga Soup - Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown:
- Prepare Your favorite canned corned beef (or the fresh meat kind)
- Prepare Mixed Veggies
- Use 1-2 red onions, sliced
- You need 1⁄2 garlic head, choped coarsely
- Provide 2 T Cooking oil
- Use 1 beef billion broth cube
- Take Dash peppercorns
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get 1 bay / laurel leaf (optional)
- Get 1-2 L water
Instructions to make Corned Beef and Veggies in Broth : Modern Nilaga Soup - Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown:
- If you're using the fresh corned beef, boil in water first until tender. Saute in a pot the garlic and onions. Add water and the fresh beef. Season with salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, beef broth cube. SKIP THIS IF USING CANNED BEEF.
- If using canned version, start with sauteeing garlic and onions in oil in a pan. Add the canned corned beef, including the solid fat bits you see in it (that makes it tasty!). My favorite is the Delimondo brand atm. More expensive than the other local kinds but you can be sure it's 100% beef. Delicious too.
- Transfer to a pot and add water. Season with salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, beef broth cube. This is a soup dish so you can add water depending on how much soup you want. Just taste and season or add more broth cube.
- Drop in your mixed veggies, hard vegetables first and bring to a boil. Add the leafy veggies last as it cooks quickly. The traditional "Nilaga" vegetables include potatoes, cabbage, napa cabbage, pechay or bokchoy, carrots and green beans. I suppose u can try spinach too. Taste and season if needed. (unpeeled but brushed potatoes, it's my thing, LOL, not very cheffy but I want the nutrients in it).
- Serve while hot. Perfect for cold nights/days. Here we eat it year round, on hot and hotter days LOL. Below is a variation with beef shank marrow and noodles.
If you find this Corned Beef and Veggies in Broth : Modern Nilaga Soup - Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.