Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pastelillos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pastelillos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelillos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelillos recipe. To make pastelillos you need 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pastelillos:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef, adobo with pepper seasoning, 1 can of tomato sauce, 1pk sazon (optional), tortillas, olives, oil
Instructions to make Pastelillos:
- Season the ground beef with adobo seasoning and 1pack of sazon. Sazon gives the meat more color, so it won't make a difference if you want to use it or not taste wise.
- Cook ground beef until brown and empty out the grease from the pan
- Once grease is taken out, put ground beef back in pan and mix with tomato sauce and olives until all blended together
- Lay out tortillas and put ground beef in 1⁄2 of it. Do not put too much because the tort will open while cooking :-/
- Fold over the tortilla and with a fork press down really hard along the sides. Make sure there's no opening, so it won't open while cooking.
- Fry on high heat and keep flipping over until both sides golden brown.
- If you want to bake it cook for 20min at 400°
If you find this Pastelillos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.