Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple & Authentic Kalbi Soup Yakiniku-Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Authentic Kalbi Soup Yakiniku-Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & authentic kalbi soup yakiniku-style recipe. You can have simple & authentic kalbi soup yakiniku-style using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Authentic Kalbi Soup Yakiniku-Style:
- Get 200 grams Beef kalbi (Korean style beef ribs)
- You need 1⁄2 bag Bean sprouts
- Prepare 1 half bag Chinese chives
- Use 50 grams Bamboo shoots
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Use 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Get 1 tbsp ♥Gochujang
- Take 2 tbsp ♥Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp ♥Chicken soup stock (granulated)
- Take 700 ml Water
Instructions to make Simple & Authentic Kalbi Soup Yakiniku-Style:
- This is the meat I used. Beef rib kalbi is inexpensive so that's what I went with. You can use leftover meat from yakiniku or offcuts as well.
- Cut the bamboo shoots and kalbi into thin, long strips. Cut the chives into 4 to 5 cm pieces. Mince the garlic.
- Add sesame oil and garlic to a pot and cook until fragrant on medium heat, being careful not to burn it. Once fragrant, add the kalbi and cook well until it changes color.
- Add the bamboo shoots and bean sprouts and cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ♥ ingredients and cook well, until the gochujang melts.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, add the chives, and boil for 3 to 4 minutes and it's complete.
- Depending on your taste for the day you can top with kimchi, Korean nori seaweed, ra-yu red chili oil- enjoy various different flavors.
- The soup is good as-is, but the following day you can pour it over rice for gukbap. It's really fulfilling.
If you find this Simple & Authentic Kalbi Soup Yakiniku-Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.