Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these health food every day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe. You can have cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- Provide 2 lb ground beef
- Use 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 large red n green bell peppers
- You need 1 adobo
- Provide 1 packages sazon
- You need 1 garlic powder
- Provide 1 black pepper
- Provide 1 basil
- Prepare 1 Italian season
- You need 1 ketchup
- Prepare 1 worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 dozen cupcake baking dish
- Get 1 envelope mashed potatoes
- Get 1 bunch shredded cheese
- You need 1 bunch frozen veggies
- Get 1 large green plantain
- You need 1 medium canola oil
Steps to make Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35⁄40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa
If you find this Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.