Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best crock pot beef stew recipe. To make the best crock pot beef stew you only need 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Prepare 2 lb Beef stew meat (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp peppper
- Get 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- You need 2 celery ribs, sliced
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 6 oz can tomato paste
- Provide 32 oz beef broth
- You need 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 cup baby carrots
- You need 5 small Red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces (about 3 cups)
- Use 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Get 1 cup frozen peas
- Get 1 cup frozen corn
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup flour
- Take 1⁄4 cup water
Steps to make The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine beef, celery, carrots, red onion, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and tomato paste in the crock pot. I used a 6 qt crockpot for this stew. Cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6-7 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, mix the flour and the water together in a small dish and pour into the crockpot. Mix until well combined. This will add a nice thickness to the stew. Next add in your frozen peas and corn. Continue cooking covered for 30 minutes.
If you find this The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.