Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Jjigae recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Jjigae recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this article we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by boosting your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu jjigae recipe. You can have tofu jjigae using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Jjigae:
- Use 150 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Take 1⁄2 Onion
- Prepare 200 grams Kimchi
- Take 150 grams Tofu
- You need 1⁄2 Japanese leek
- You need 1⁄2 bunch Chinese chives
- Prepare 800 ml Water
- Use 1 tbsp ＊Sesame oil
- You need 2⁄3 tsp ＊ Grated garlic
- Use 3 tsp ＊ Doubanjiang
- Provide 2 tsp ＊Oyster sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp ★ Beef Dashida
- Prepare 1 tsp ★ Chinese soup stock
- Get 7 to 8 shakes ★ Umami seasoning
- Take 2 tsp Miso
- Prepare 2 tsp Sesame oil to finish
Steps to make Tofu Jjigae:
- Cut up the pork into bite sized pieces. Put the pork into a bowl with the ＊ ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the chives into 5 cm pieces. Slice the onion. Cut the tofu into bite sized cubes, and slice the leek diagonally.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry the pork mixture from Step 1 until the color of the meat changes.
- Add the onion and kimchi and continue stir frying until the onion is transparent. Add the ★ ingredients and stir fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Add the tofu, skim off the scum and dissolve in the miso. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the leek and simmer briefly. Drizzle on the remaining 2 teaspoons of sesame oil. Add the chives; when they have wilted, it's done.
- The kind of kimchi that uses squid innards or fish sauce tends to be a lot tastier. Usually you'd add kimchi that has gone sour.
- This is Dashida. You can buy it online or from Korean grocery stores. The flavor just isn't right without this.
- The jjigae tastes even better the next day.
If you find this Tofu Jjigae recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.