Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hakata-style Motsu Offal Hot Pot (Lightly-Flavored Soy Sauce Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hakata-style Motsu Offal Hot Pot (Lightly-Flavored Soy Sauce Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hakata-style Motsu Offal Hot Pot (Lightly-Flavored Soy Sauce Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
For individuals who have difficulties losing weight you are additionally going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. In fact studies have shown that people can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who is not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you’ll find that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy because it’s increasing your metabolism.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hakata-style motsu offal hot pot (lightly-flavored soy sauce version) recipe. To make hakata-style motsu offal hot pot (lightly-flavored soy sauce version) you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hakata-style Motsu Offal Hot Pot (Lightly-Flavored Soy Sauce Version):
- Prepare 400 grams Beef Offal
- Take 1⁄4 head Cabbage
- Prepare 1⁄2 bunch Chinese chives
- You need 1⁄2 Burdock root
- You need 2 clove Garlic
- Use 1 Red chili pepper
- Use 3 tbsp Dashi stock granules (or concentrated mentsuyu noodle sauce)
- Provide 300 ml Water
- Get 6 Gyoza dumpling skins
- Provide 1 pack Champon noodles
Instructions to make Hakata-style Motsu Offal Hot Pot (Lightly-Flavored Soy Sauce Version):
- Put the thinly sliced garlic, red chili pepper (seeds removed), dashi stock and water in an earthenware pot and start heating it.
- Add the julienned burdock root.
- Parboil the offal briefly separately in plain water.
- Drain the offal and add it to the pot. Keep the heat at medium.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and add 3⁄4 to the pot.
- Cover everything with the gyoza dumpling skins - they will perform the role of an otoshibuta (drop lid). (If the gyoza skins start to dry out, spoon some of the broth over them occasionally).
- Put the remaining cabbage and chives on top.
- When the chives and cabbage are cooked enough, it's done.
- Eat with ponzu sauce, yuzu pepper or any other seasonings you like.
- Add champon noodles to the broth at the end of cooking to make "shime".
- By the way, the richer version of this recipe looks like this.
If you find this Hakata-style Motsu Offal Hot Pot (Lightly-Flavored Soy Sauce Version) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.